Friday, February 28, 2014

Mobile Internet

Nowadays, many have subscribed to mobile internet and get connected on the move.

Even the price for using the technology has been reduced, as compare to 10 years ago, but it still considered quite expensive.

In the old days, we only connect to mobile internet for some instant message, send some email and documents, on the road. But today, users demand of bandwidth increased. We are now talking about HD movie streaming, uploading and stuff.

I still remember I was paying MYR 99.00 monthly to get a mere 384 kbps unlimited mobile internet. But today, I pay only MYR 28.00 to get min 700 kbps, with 600 MB quota, and unlimited 64 kbps, and I feel it's expensive. Because I craving for more bandwidth!!

With the bandwidth watchdog, it total up my mobile internet usage per month is around 1 GB, the landline internet is around 30 GB.

Do I really need those bandwidth? Actually, YES and NO. With this enchantment, I can get connected with my friends, family members, business partners, etc. But my life will go on without any mobile internet connection, it's a luxury.

I can always sit in front of my desk to do all the internet stuff, strictly following the schedule, without using any mobile connection. But sometimes, it's much more easier to use a tablet top reply a mail, while having a cup of coffee, as the tablet is always on, and the reply a mail is always instant. Sounds very efficient, but then, only a total of 5% of all the email sent are really need those kind of urgency.

Thank to Google, Microsoft and Apple, who created mobile software, which make thing much more easier than before. With those mobile gadgets, much more shortcut to get things done, just like apps, which do specifically task with one touch, sliding keyboard and speech-to-voice input make typing a lot faster. I can spend more time thinking rather typing.

Conclusion, by choosing the correct mobile internet package, without putting on financial burden, can make life much more easier. So choosing the suitable package is important.

No comments:

This will be the effect here...